Unexpected Albuquerque Visit















Hi everyone,
I flew from Phoenix to Albuquerque on Thursday, expecting to catch my connecting flight to Alamosa to visit Jody and family in Del Norte. The connection was delayed for over 3 hours due to high winds in both locations. So I spent the night in a hotel and used Uber to see the historic Old Town square in Albuquerque the next day.
That evening I returned to the airport and after waiting for over 3 hours was told the same flight was canceled due to mechanical problems! So, after a lot of deliberation, and some internal swearing, I chose to stay overnight again in Albuquerque. Only this time I would rent a car the next morning and drive 4+ hours to Jody's. I stopped for a quick peak at the historic square in Santa Fe. I made it safely and have had a great, although quite chilly, visit.
It's been so fun to see how Isabel has matured in the 8 months since I last saw her. What a wonderful treat after such a crazy trip here.
Love to all,
Jan

Comments